Now is the time to support Wisconsin's conservation legacy and future
Your Support Helps Advance Science-Informed Analysis and Policy Solutions that Address our Greatest Conservation Challenges.
- We welcome donations from individuals, families, and students.
- Your gift in any amount makes you one of our members and you'll join a community of people from all over Wisconsin and beyond working for a new conservation future.
- You'll have the opportunity to participate in our educational and social events with leading experts in conservation from around the state.
- If you've got special skills or volunteer time to contribute please indicate your interest and background on our donation form and we'll follow up.
- We also welcome support from organizations and institutions.
Wisconsin’s Green Fire is an independent, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations to WGF are fully tax deductible.
Creating Your Conservation Legacy through Planned Giving to Wisconsin's Green Fire
In addition to making annual gifts, a growing number of our supporters contribute to Wisconsin’s Green Fire through both planned giving during their lifetime and through gifts via bequests defined in their wills or estate plans. Planned giving can be an important estate planning tool that brings satisfaction, as well as tax benefits for you and your family.
See our 2022 publication "Leave a Wisconsin Conservation Legacy for the Generations Who Follow" for details on ways to support WGF during your lifetime and beyond.
Contact Executive Director Fred Clark, email@example.com, to discuss opportunities for planned giving.
Ways to Give
Every Dollar of Your On-line Donation Supports Conservation in Wisconsin. Thank you!
Please print, complete, and mail along with your donation. We always love to see letters from our friends in the mailbox. Thank you!
We will notify your gift recipient and credit you with a donation to Wisconsin's Green Fire.
We welcome students in conservation programs as members without cost.