Annual Meeting Dec. 27th 4-6pm
Carolyn Pralle, December 20, 2023
Register to attend our 6th Annual Meeting!
The virtual annual meeting is Dec. 27th, 2023, from 4-6pm CT via Zoom.
Please note this meeting is for Wisconsin’s Green Fire members only. You can check your membership status here. We also invite you to become a member (student membership is free). You can also gift a membership!
We are truly grateful for your support of this community of Wisconsin’s Green Fire: Voices for Conservation!
We hope you attend our annual meeting for three important reasons:
- This annual meeting is a great time to engage in our WGF community and connect with Wisconsin’s leading voices for conservation.
- You’ll hear updates about our work over the past year on wolves, PFAS, wetlands, wake boats, and more!
- We are required to conduct some brief but important business on our articles of incorporation and by-laws.
Please review the agenda below:
Wisconsin’s Green Fire 2023 Annual Meeting
4:00-6:00pm CT on December 27th, 2023
- Welcome and Agenda Review – Tom Jerow, President
- Introduction of our new Executive Director, Meleesa Johnson, followed by a question-and-answer session.
- David Ortiz, Wisconsin’s Green Fire Fellow. Preliminary results: “The Effects of Wake Boats on Lake Ecosystem Health. A literature review.”
- Call to order of Wisconsin’s Green Fire’s 2023 Annual Business Meeting
- A toast to another successful year!
An important note: the restated articles of incorporation and by-laws have already been approved by our Board of Directors. The changes will align us with most of our peer environmental organizations in Wisconsin.