employment get involved
Wisconsin's Green Fire is growing and we have opportunities for talented individuals to join our team.
Communications Specialist - Part Time
The WGF Communications Specialist (CS) will join our team of staff, professional members, volunteer communication committee and partners leading our efforts to inform sound public policy and positive conservation outcomes.
The Communications Specialist will be part of a small collaborative team of WGF staff who work together managing multiple programs and priorities. The position will help ensure work product presentation and overall communications align with WGF’s mission, vision, values, and our science in advocacy approach.
Our Communication Specialist will:
- Assist with developing content for and editing WGF communication products, and coordinate activities of WGF volunteer editors.
- Work with contributors to coordinate production of WGF’s monthly electronic newsletter.
- Assist with web site and social media content additions and updates.
- Coordinate outreach to WGF members and serve as liaison to members regarding WGF activities and events. Assist in managing member records.
- Assist with WGF events and fundraising activities
- Coordinate logistics for WGF’s presence at public events and presentations.
Please review the complete Position Announcement to determine if this position is a good fit for you. Application instructions are included in the announcement.
The position is open now and the closing date for applications is May 22nd.