employment get involved
Wisconsin's Green Fire is growing and we have opportunities for talented individuals to join our team.
Membership and Development Coordinator - Part Time
The WGF Membership and Development Coordinator will join our team of staff and volunteer members fulfilling our mission to inform sound public policy and positive conservation outcomes. The Membership and Development Coordinator will report to the Executive Director, will work with WGF staff and board members, and will be a key contributor to our overall success. This position will play a critical role help ensure our members enjoy a fulfilling experience and remain engaged in ways that align with and contribute to WGF’s mission, vision, values.
The Membership and Development Coordinator will be part of a small collaborative team of WGF staff who work together managing multiple programs and priorities. Other duties may be determined by priority needs and will be adjusted as and when needed.
- Manage WGFs member records, and Client Relations Management (CRM) system
- Plan and manage campaigns for member recruitment and retention
- Assist in executing WGF fundraising appeals and other member communications
- Provide support to the WGF Membership and Development Committees
- Help coordinate WGF’s virtual and location-based public events and activities
- Coordinate outreach and engagement with WGF donors and donor events
- Assist as needed with WGF’s social media communications and newsletters
- Assist as needed with other administrative responsibilities.
Our successful candidate will bring:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed people skills and a focus on customer service
- Ability to perform complex tasks with limited supervision, independently, and on time
- High level of detail orientation and ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Demonstrated experience and aptitude managing and utilizing databases and Client Relationship Management systems
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other basic office applications
- Experience working with member-based organizations and/or conservation organizations is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel occasionally to events at locations throughout Wisconsin is preferred.
This 50% time position is home-based and the successful employee must have access to a dedicated home-based workspace in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin’s Green Fire is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, equitable, and supportive working environment in which everyone is respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. Starting compensation will be based on qualifications of the successful candidate. WGF offers a competitive employment package with benefits, flexible work policies, a collaborative team environment, and appreciative members.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please complete and submit the following documents (#3 is optional):
1). A cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for this position.
2). A current resume that includes education, previous work experience, other accomplishments, at least three references, and your contact information.
3). A sample of any creative or professional work you have produced that tells us more about you, or that reflects on your capability for this position (optional).
Submit application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the subject line: WGF Membership and Development Coordinator Application in your submission.
Questions regarding the application may be submitted to Executive Director Fred Clark at email@example.com
Please review the complete Position Announcement to determine if this position is a good fit for you. Application instructions are included in the announcement.
The position closing date for applications is April 26th, 2021.