Since our founding in 2017, Wisconsin’s Green Fire has become the go-to organization providing science-based information to policy makers, state and local agencies, and citizens who care about our conservation tradition and sustaining our natural resources. See our 2021 Case for Support using the link below.
Most of our operating revenue comes from the generous support of people like you. We invite you to join us as one of Wisconsin’s “Voices for Conservation“.
Your support of Wisconsin’s Green Fire can take many forms including:
- Direct contributions via checks or secure credit cards (see below)
- Planned monthly giving
- Making a Qualified Charitable Distribution from an IRA
- Gifts of stocks, bonds or other appreciated securities
- Gifts of real estate or other assets
- Identifying Wisconsin’s Green Fire in your estate plans
Please contact Executive Director Fred Clark to discuss your plans for supporting Wisconsin’s Green Fire.