Support Our Work
Show your support for Wisconsin's conservation legacy and future
Your Support Helps Advance Science-Informed Analysis and Policy Solutions that Address our Greatest Conservation Challenges.
- We welcome donations from individuals, families, and students.
- Your gift in any amount makes you one of our members and you'll join a community of people from all over Wisconsin and beyond working for a new conservation future.
- You'll have the opportunity to participate in our educational and social events with leading experts in conservation from around the state.
- If you've got special skills or volunteer time to contribute please indicate your interest and background on our donation form and we'll follow up.
- We also welcome support from organizations and institutions.
Wisconsin’s Green Fire is an independent, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations to WGF are fully tax deductible.
Your Support Can Take Many Forms
- One time or monthly gifts (see below)
- Making a Qualified Charitable Distribution from an IRA
- Gifts of non-cash stocks, bonds, securities, real estate, or other assets.
- Including Wisconsin’s Green Fire in your will or estate planning.
Contact Executive Director Fred Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss opportunities for planned giving.
Ways to Give
Every Dollar of Your On-line Donation Supports Conservation in Wisconsin. Thank you!
Please print, complete, and mail along with your donation. We always love to see letters from our friends in the mailbox. Thank you!
We will notify your gift recipient and credit you with a donation to Wisconsin's Green Fire.
We welcome students in conservation programs as members without cost.