Wisconsin’s Green Fire is a newly-formed organization, created in February 2017. Our current work includes:
- Gathering scientists and natural resource professionals;
- Developing a list of natural resource issues in Wisconsin;
- Setting up committees to pair natural resource issues with experts;
- Alerting members to critical natural resource and policy issues;
- Developing our organizational structure;
- Planning our first annual meeting, which will include establishing bylaws and electing officers;
The first annual meeting of Wisconsin’s Green Fire took place September 8-9, 2017 in Baraboo, WI.